Promicare Training Services, London
We are currently recruiting for freelance trainers to help us deliver our face-to-face training courses. We are particularly looking for nurses / AHPs or skilled and experienced trainers in the London area with teaching experience in:
- Complex care skills (e.g. PEG feeding, tracheotomy care, seizure management and acquired brain injury etc).
- Immunisation / vaccination.
- Fire Safety
- Mental Health Act
- Tissue viability
- Both manual handling (patient setting) and BLS.
We would, however, welcome applications from suitable candidates across the UK.
In addition to training skills and experience, we are looking for candidates with experience within the health and social care fields and who can reflect this experience into their training delivery.
At Promicare and training services we are experts in providing online and face-to-face training, as well as blended learning packages, for nurses, health care assistants and other health & social care professionals.
We provide tailored, face-to-face training courses across the UK for a variety of clients and we cover a wide range of clinical areas including:
- Diabetes care/ updates
- Tissue viability, preventing pressure ulcers
- Ear irrigation
- Continence care: urinary incontinence
- Bowel care study day
- Immunisation and anaphylaxis
- First aid
We also provide mandatory and statutory updates , e.g. manual handling, health & safety and basic life support, fire safety.
Who are we looking for?
Freelance healthcare trainers:
- Our bespoke clinical skills training is delivered by heath care professionals with relevant clinical and teaching experience.
- Our mandatory training sessions are all delivered by experienced and qualified training professionals who are skilled at delivering content that is appropriate to the health care client group.